Are you a qualified HGV driver looking for a new challenge? We are looking for Class 1 and 2 drivers across Exeter to support with...
Are you a qualified HGV driver looking for a new challenge? We are looking for Class 1 and 2 drivers across Reading to support with the increased Summer plan!
With everyone planning their 'Staycations' the recovery teams across the South West are looking to expand their teams considerably!
Our well known client is looking to recruit a large team of HGV drivers to support.
What are we looking for?
Experienced HGV drivers with no more than 6 points on their licence, upto date CPC and tacho-
- Confident communicator - ability to build a rapport with people quickly.
- Previous experience working in a HGV Recovery role would be an advantage.
- Adaptability - in an ever changing environment you need to be able to think on your feet.
- The ability to work as part of a team and also on your own initiative.
- Recovering vehicles from South West Roads.
- Always following the correct procedures to install a safe way of working
- Abiding to the health and safety regulations of The Depot and The Company
What do we offer?
- A fantastic team who are fun, supportive and always available to give a helping hand.
- Excellent Standard Hourly Pay Rate of £18.00 per hour 06:00am - 00:00
- Excellent Night Houlry Rate of £22.00 per hour 00:00-06:00
- Online and App based timesheets making recording your hours easy!
- Fully Paid Training is provided offsite, uniform and all of the necessary tools to complete the role!
This is a great opportunity to make a difference this summer for more information please call Lisa at Blue Arrow Bristol 0117 9299449 or alternatively apply online and we will get back to you.