Blue Arrow are calling all warehouse staff in the Lisburn area to take the perfect next step in their career with the amazing opportunity to work in conjunction with one of the world's biggest drinks companies
As a warehouse worker of internationally renowned drinks manufacturer this means that you will need to be on the go most of the day, providing assistance in picking, packing, and shipping orders to various retail centres.
Typical shifts Available - 07:00 - 15:00
15:00 - 23:00
23:00 - 07:00
To work as a warehouse worker for this client you have to possess ideally Prior experience in a warehouse capacity which will take you a long way, where consideration for a position is concerned. Even if you have worked in a warehouse that does not cater to beverages, you will be considered a good person to hire. In addition to this, you must possess the physical strength to be able to handle physically dexterous work, as you will be picking, lifting, and hauling large cartons of beverages from one place to another.
Moreover, you will need to possess the ability to locate required items by using indexing systems. As a warehouse worker you will be required to handle the packing and labelling part of the work as well.
This will require you to be knowledgeable of the system used for labelling and packing, to ensure that the right carton reaches the right destination.
Some duties particular to the position of warehouse worker are provided below
* Take and understand work orders for picking beverage cartons from specified areas.
* Locate ordered items in the inventory, and determine their placement within the warehouse.
* Use forklifts to pick items from storage areas, and transport them to the checking area.
* Check all picked items to ensure that they are in good order, including expiry dates.
* Pack cratons in creates, by following pre-established instructions, and ensure that they are properly labelled with batch numbers, and expiry dates.
* Affix destination information on cartons, to include client name, address, and telephone number.
* Transport picked and packed cartons to the delivery pallet, and assist in loading and securing them in awaiting delivery trucks.
* Ascertain that all paperwork is provided along with each outgoing shipment.
* Receive incoming shipments from the factory, and place all cartons and crates safely in their assigned areas.
* Inspect assigned warehouse areas, and inform managers of any low stock situation that may have prevailed.
Apply today with your CV to begin the next step or alternatively email to enquire about more information