Theatres Stock Management Officer - Basingstoke - 5 Month FTC
This is a great opportunity for someone that would like to take on an FTC for at least 5 months.
If you have great admin, IT and communications skill then this role can be just what you are looking for.
Day to day communications required face to face, within formal and informal meetings, written, letters, memorandum, e-mail and reports.
Have good attention to detail around scheduling, numeracy and service delivery
Clearly manage priorities to meet specific deadlines for self and others.
I am looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Compassionate, caring about the patients.
- Accountable and responsible, always looking to improve.
- Respectful for all and show integrity in everything.
- Encouraging and challenging each other to always do our best.
Training will be given but previous experience in a similar role would be good.
This FTC can be extended and may lead to other opportunities.
What is in it for you?
- Working Monday to Friday
- Flexible start time
- Pay up to £10.12 per hour
- Gaining experience in the Health Care environment
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application