If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role of a Supermarket Stock Replenisher at Tesco. Your hard work and passion to deliver a customer experience that makes shopping easy people skills will be highly valued by your customers, team mates and manager in this role.
You will have:
- The ability and motivation to work to team and individual targets to ensure the stock areas you are responsible for have the correct and sufficient amount of stock available for the customer.
- The ability to work well under pressure and manage your own workload as part of a team effort.
- The passion to ensure the customer leaves the store happy with everything they came for.
- A 'Buzz' knowing your work has made the customer happy and helped the profitability of the store to its maximum potential.
As a Supermarket Stock Replenisheryou will be:
- Efficient and accurate in your work with good numeracy.
- Positive and approachable in your manner
- A good team player
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas,
- No formal qualifications or certificates required
- Basic Maths & English are required
So, if you've got the skills to shine in the role of a Stock Relenisher then we want to hear from you today.