Position: Night Supervisor
Sector: Luxury Hotel
Location: Oxford City Centre, Oxfordshire
Salary: £10.50 P/H + Service Charge
Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week
Are you looking for your next step in your hotel Career? ✔️
Want to work with a friendly team? ✔️
Full overview of the department? ✔️
Have Opera, PMS Experience? ✔️
Then this role may be for you...
I am currently recruiting a Night Supervisor to join a fabulous four-star hotel in the heart of Oxford City Centre. This is a key and vital role within this lovely Hotel. You will be responsible for the overall running, and supervising, of the night team & hotel, where you will deliver a slick, effective and efficient operation. You will develop and train the members of your team to ensure the customers experience is at the highest level.
Specific Job Duties
- undertaking the night audit using the Opera; PMS
- checking in and checking out guests
- preparation and delivery of a limited room service menu
- supervising the night cleaner
- ensuring the safety and wellbeing of hotel guests
- In charge of and managing the Front Office nights team.
- Complete all relevant tasks - Writing rotas, continuously developing staff members, setting goals, delegating tasks accordingly.
- Ensure all tasks are completed on nights to high standards - e.g., night audits, fire walks. The aim is to have a successful handover in the morning to the early team, ensuring they have everything they need.
- Ensuring and providing exceptional customer service is provided to all customers. Constantly striving to drive the department forward.
- Work closely with the Rooms Operations Manager, HR, General Manager, and other department heads to drive the department and hotel forward.
- Heavily discounted room rates in the Hotel Group
- Service Charge (role and department specific)
- High Street Discount Scheme - think cashback and discounts on a range of high street shops, experiences, holidays and much much more.
- Incentive schemes and competitions within your hotel and brand
- Cycle to work scheme
- Optional medical and dental healthcare plans
- Mental and Physical wellbeing tools to support you
- Ongoing career development - apprenticeships, internal training programs and more
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 02039 603 650 // or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.