Warehouse Operatives 4 on 4 off Derby City Centre daysLocation: Derby near to Pentagon IslandContract Temporary Shifts 4 on 4 off shifts 7am till 6pm...
Warehouse Operatives- Derby City Centre x10
Location: Derby near to Pentagon Island
Contract - Temporary ongoing
Shifts - - 4 on 4 off shifts 7am till 6pm 10.5 hour shifts will include weekends
Salary - up to 42 hours £9.46 overtime after 42 hours £11.45
** Please note we are having a high number of calls and applications for this particular role, please can I ask in the first instance to apply online and book your registration interview slot, this is quickest way to be offered work us as the calls are taking a little longer than anticipated, due to high demand. **
Warehouse Operatives wanted for one of Derby's finest distribution warehouses. If you have completed stock checks, packed delicate items, used order picking equipment including handheld scanners along with worked to targets previously, we would love to speak with you.
- 7am till 6pm - with half an hour break total 10.5-hour shift per day.
- Working 4 days on 4 days off - which can include weekends
- Will include weekends must be able to commit to all shifts
- Overtime will work on anything extra shifts you cover outside of your 4 on 4 off shift pattern
it is important to note, this is a long-term job, we are looking for reliable, hardworking people with a can-do attitude, as there is a genuine opportunity for a permanent contract. If you can work for long periods of time, standing in the same area, or have experience within picking or packing then we want to hear from you.
The Job Role
You will not always be working in the same location of the warehouse as there are constant demands in different areas, from packing, order picking, stock takes and stock replenishment. Each shift you will report to your team leader who will assign you to roles and areas of the warehouse each day. You must be flexible in where you work, and the whole shift you will be on your feet.
A lot of the role will be repetitive, and you will be on your feet for the duration of the shift, see below a breakdown of the roles.
- Picking products of high and low racking
- Using handheld electronic scanners
- Loading and unloading
- Building boxes and packing delicate products
- Working to targets previously
- Can work in a fast-past environment and on your feet for duration of the shift
- Wrapping pallets
- Up to 42 hours £9.46
- Anything over 42 hours or extra days cover outside of 4 on 4 off shift pattern paid at £11.56
If you have your own transport and access to your own vehicle great, If not don't worry as there are bus routes that drop you close to the warehouse, with a short walking distance.
**Please note we are asking candidates to apply online in the first instance so you can book your interview slot via Microsoft teams through video**
We anticipate a large response to this role please click apply today, and book your interview slot.