Job title: General Food Production Operator X5
Location: High Wycombe
Contract type: Temporary to Perm
Hourly rate/Salary: £9.00ph
You will be working for a leading manufacturer and supplier to the food a beverage industry. They are looking for team players to join their successful workforce. You will receive great training and gain experience in several different roles on the production line.
* Immediate start available
* You will be working on a rota where you will do one week of early shifts starting at 6am and finishing at 2pm - followed by one week of evening shifts working from 2pm until 10pm
* The role is 5 days a week Monday to Friday
Key responsibilities include:
* Assemble raw materials required for prepping, mixing, measuring, and packing of finished product
* Manage automated methods and temperatures for manufacturing products execute and maintain plant equipment
* Communicate with other members of the production team by co-ordinating activities depending on production schedules as set out by department leads
* Participate in meetings (providing critical shift related information to lead op and supervisor)
* Be able to work using on initiate and in small teams
* Applicants must be able to understand read and write English to a good standard.
* Ability to work without direct supervision.
* Due to the operation the job holder will be required to lift and move weights up to and including 25kgs. Operators must be able to stand for the full shift.
* Good communication skills.
* Good time keeper and ability to organise task completion in a timely manner.
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* Possess a willingness to learn and undertake new challenges.
* Training and development
* Regular shift patterns
* Promotional opportunities for the right individuals
* Close to main bus route and town centre