If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of the team, within an organisation that is committed to supporting staff grow with us at Blue Arrow, then we want to hear from you. While the use of technology is increasing in warehouses, manufacturing plants or factories across the country, the role of Warehouse Operative is becoming even more crucial to the smooth and efficient running of our business.
This role is based just outside Norwich and is a 7 day a week operation, so you will work 12hr shifts 06:00-18:00, 4 days on and 4 days off. This is a non-poultry food packaging warehouse and the role is immediate start and is oning until at least December 2021.
General skills and personal traits
As a Warehouse Operative you will be/have:
- Individual who thrives on order, systematic working and keeping busy
- Organised, efficient and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Upbeat and energised
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet for most of the shift; if loading, ability to meet the physical demands of the job. The individual will need the ability to move around with ease, while at times lifting and carrying items potentially weighing up to 30kg
- Practical and organised with a methodical approach to work
- Awareness and ability to follow safety instructions and procedures
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- High/secondary school GCSE's or equivalent
- Generally there are no set entry requirements for this role
- More practical skills or experience instead of an actual accredited qualification; such as being physically able for the sometimes-strenuous work, being methodical, being able to follow instructions closely, and working well on teams
So if you have the skills to make you a great fit for the role of Warehouse Operative at Blue Arrow then apply with us today.