Position: Inbound Sales AdvisorsLocation: Preston Brook Runcorn WA7 3QASalary: Salary: £9.65ph for the inbound Sales roles OTE £2,500 on target earnings of £50 minimum a...
Position: Inbound Sales Advisors
Location: Preston Brook - Runcorn WA7 3QA
Salary: £9.50 per hour, Paid weekly
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week - Sunday to Saturday between 8am-9.15pm but reduced operating hours at the weekend and rotas will be issued in advance
Hours Pattern: Any 5 or 4 out of 7 days (includes weekends)
Type: Temporary ongoing
Must be fully flexible
Looking to start or progress your career within sales in telecommunications?
We are recruiting Inbound Sales Advisors to work on an ongoing temporary basis with a friendly team of customer service pros in the Preston Brook call centre for an organisation that puts the customer at the heart of everything they do.
Working within the mobile team, you will be taking calls relating to retention, upgrades or sales. You will be confident, resilient and have an exceptional motivation to succeed.
If you have customer service skills and have confidence to up-sell using proactive questioning and ensuring all conversations are relevant and focused, you'll love this role working with the UK's leading supermarket brand.
* You will need to be fully flexible to work between operational hours of 8am to 9pm (training hours may be different to your shift hours)
* Full training will be provided and covers system usage, having quality conversations, and all aspects of how to approach retentions, upgrades and sales calls.
* Taking calls from 3 areas relating to mobile phones: Retentions, upgrades and sales
* Converting enquires into opportunities for sales leads
* Researching information and processing orders via the in-house computer system
* Providing customers with product and service information
* Documenting all call information and completing call logs accurately and timely
* Ensuring high level of customer care and attention to detail at all times
* State of the art site
* Subsidised canteen
* Weekly pay
* Instant access to Blue Arrows online training portal
* Instant access to online retail discounts
* Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
This assignment is offered on a temporary ongoing basis through Blue Arrow with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
All successful applicants will be required to complete a pre-employment vetting that includes a criminality check and also a financial probity check.