Role: Customer Service Advisor (Telephone)Location: Gloucester, GL4Salary: £10.32 per hour + Overtime opportunities + Pay ProgressionContract: Temporary (Ongoing), 12 months minimum strong possibility of becoming...
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Dunfermline, Fife
Salary: £10.02 per hour + Overtime opportunities + Pay Progression + USH payments
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing)
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week - 4 days out of 7 - shifts between 7am and 11pm on rotation
If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a busy team within an accounts openings centre based in Dunfermline. This role will see you helping the banks customers with a range of queries regarding their personal accounts and the banks products and services.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role. A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous. This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
* Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist)
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
* Manage inbound & outbound customer queries relating to their accounts and products Respond to queries and issues over the phone and by email
* Promote alternative delivery channels such as Internet Banking ensuring that all customers are aware and have full access to the bank's complete range of service delivery channels.
* Maintain a good understanding of the bank's products and services including key features and benefits to advise customers of
* Carry out a range of processing tasks and handling of customer calls ensuring relevant productivity and quality measures are achieved for customers in line with specified process and procedures
* Dealing with enquiries and complaints
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.