Are you a Customer service ambassador, who enjoys helping customers, looking for an opportunity to work for formidable high street brand. This role will be...
Customer Service Administrator - Fenton
Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with a growing business based in Fenton, who are looking for Customer Service Administrator's to join their team on a temporary on-going basis, with potential permanent opportunities.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business to help support during the busy period. This would suit individual's looking immediate work.
Pay Rate: £9.00 p/h
Hours: Full time
Monday to Friday
What can Blue Arrow offer you?
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform (where necessary)
* Weekly pay
About the Role
* Answering incoming calls
* Co-ordinating admin task
* Dealing with enquiries -over the phone and via email
* Updating customer's with shipment information.
* Updating spreadsheets
* General admin duties as required
* Ability to adapt quickly to change of workload
* High level of accuracy
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
* Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible