Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for part-time Electric Mini Bus Drivers, to work on a temporary assignment, for one year. Applicants must be based in Shetland.
Part time roles available, 5 hours per day.
Morning hours 8am to 1pm or Afternoon hour 1pm to 6pm
£10.66 - £11.50 per hour - PAYE
This is a possible rota and could change slightly
Occasional later hours / overtime may be required and will be discuss as and when needed
Candidates will have to be happy to cover for each other in cases of absence due to sickness or annual leave
* Vehicle based role including working alongside NHS Shetland and other relevant Business Units as when there is a requirement
* Maintain a safe and clean vehicle
* Overtime will be required as workload dictates
* Other duties as assigned
* Driving hours - monitor their driving hours and comply with EU and AETR rules on drivers' hours
* Safe vehicle checks - ensure compliance with respective Road Traffic Act 1991 and SSE policies
* Full UK driving license
* Good knowledge of the Islands and charge point locations
* Personal Attributes / Competencies
* Ability to communicate effectively and work as a team
* Great customer service skill
* Good interpersonal and communication skills
* Be computer/smart device literate
* Ability to work well with minimal supervision
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Lauren Westley on 01582 287584 for further details.