Warehouse operatives & packers required for our client based in Fenton, regular ongoing work, days only, genuine chance for permanent employment.
We are looking for someone who is good at spotting mistakes, solving problems and maintaining a high quality of work throughout their shift. If your qualities include attention to detail reliability, dependability and a good productivity rate, then you could be the perfect fit in the position of Warehouse Operative. Whether it will be your first time in the role or you're ready for a change of scene then get in touch with us today.
General skills and personal traits
As a Warehouse Operative you will be/have:
- Individual who thrives on order, systematic working and keeping busy
- Organised, efficient and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
- Upbeat and energised
- Flexible and willing to take on a variety of tasks
- Good team player
- Good communication skills
- Reliable and dependable
- Physically fit and able to work on your feet for most of the shift; if loading, ability to meet the physical demands of the job. The individual will need the ability to move around with ease, while at times lifting and carrying items.
- Practical and organised with a methodical approach to work
- Awareness and ability to follow safety instructions and procedures
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
In this role you will:
- Assist with the unloading of vehicles and the checking in of stock
- Manually sort and place materials or items on to racks and shelves
- Collect items from throughout the Warehouse, prepare and complete warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule
- Perform warehouse inventory controls via scanner and/or through a computer
- Performing stock counts and location checks
08.00am - 18.00pm
Monday to Friday - with occasional weekend working
hourly rate is £9 per hour, paid weekly.
So if you have the skills to make you a great fit for the role of Warehouse Operative, then apply with us today.