Head Housekeeper - Hotel - Cheltenham - £22,000 to £25,000 PA
I am looking for a full-time professional head housekeeper to join our excellent housekeeping team. Previous experience in a similar role is important. You will head up the team in this lovely hotel that mainly caters for weddings, private events and parties. You will need to demonstrate good communication and customer services skills and provide a warm and friendly service to our guests.
Your main duty is to clean the hotel rooms to an excellent standard, but also clean some of the public areas.
You will make sure that all the cleaning products and items are stocked, as well as making sure that the team is trained and aware of all H&S and COSSH. You will manage the staff rotas and holiday requests. Communicate with Head of departments as well as the Venue manager to make sure of the smooth running of the business.
I am looking for a person that can:
- Check that the hotel rooms are cleaned to a very high specification
- Have great customer service and can interact with both customers and other members of staff
- Take pride in what you are doing
- Have previous supervisor housekeeping experience (2 Years)
- Train and motivate staff
- Handle possible complaints
What is in it for you?
- Straight shifts, 5/7 days
- £22,000 to £25,000 PA
- Uniforms provided
- Live In available if needed
- Progression opportunities within the company
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim, and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.