Blue Arrow are working in partnership with Bacardi Operations UK to recruit experienced FLT drivers to work on their site in the East End of...
We are currently looking for drivers mates who are wanting to be part of a large, friendly team within their customer delivery hub in Enfield, EN3. The role will involve being out on the road with a driver delivering goods to customers homes.
Working for one of the UK's most popular retail businesses means you must be someone who takes great pride in customer service, goes above and beyond and is of an affable nature!
Shift time: 6am-5pm OR 10:30am-9:30pm (we will be prioritising the 10:30am shift initially so applicants with flexibility to work either shift are preferred)
Working pattern: must be available for any shifts between Monday-Saturday on a rota basis
Pay rate: £9.88ph-£10.19ph, paid weekly
This work is due to start immediately and will be on an ongoing basis. You can expect to receive between 2-4 shifts a week (20-40 hours) and overtime is available during busy periods.
Skills required for the role:
- Excellent customer service skills and polite telephone etiquette
- Be capable of heaving lifting on a daily basis (as will be required to handle heavy furniture and white goods)
- Professional attitude, team player and a hard worker
- Flexibility to work any shifts according to the needs of the client
- Excellent attendance record
- Full UK manual driving licence desired but not essential (please list this on your CV)
If selected for the role you will be required to provide employment references and attend a fully paid training day where you will need to pass a manual handling assessment.
Great opportunity for those wishing to fill their time with temporary work as well as working for a well known, reputable business where you'll be completely looked after!!!
If you're interested apply now and we will be in touch!