Factory Bakery Operatives nights - Derby x10
Pay rate: £9.02 per hour
Location: Derby City - Ascot Drive
Hours: Sunday to Friday (approx. 45 hours a week) anything from 7pm till 4.30am (depending on business needs,)
A great opportunity has come up to work for one of the most reputable bakeries in Britain who have always believed in quality over quantity, for over 100 years now. It is a Family run business, and have 62 stores throughout the UK, looking to expand over the next few years.
Are you looking for work that can offer a job for life? Then look no further read on to find out more about our new fantastic company who is needing support.
* If you're are looking for a job for life, this bakery offers long term employment with a genuine chance for permanent contract for those who do their best. They currently have their own staff with over 42 years' service.
* Plenty of development and training on offer, to ensure you really hit the ground running.
* This is a long-standing business that has been running for over 100 years with a family-feel.
* A family run company that truly looks after their employees.
* Ongoing positions
* Once taken over perm excellent pay increases and a real chance for development within a fantastic company.
Hours, location and pay rate:
* Sunday to Friday (approx. 45 hours a week)
* anything from 7pm till 4.30am (depending on business needs,)
* £9.02 per hour
* Derby City
You will be working in their manufacturing warehouse as a bakery operative assisting with food production.
Your main duties will include but aren't limited to:
* Producing dough for a variety of different products
* Making and baking bread rolls and other products.
* Operating machinery to assembly their food products
* Keeping your station clean and general cleaning of the warehouse.
* Ensuring high quality in everything you produce
* Practicing food health and safety according to company policies
* You will be training and shadowing other team members/supervisors on the role for a few weeks, whilst you get to know the site, once this is completed you will then move onto your skill role.
* Bakery experience desired but not essential.
The ideal candidate:
* Will be reliable and punctual
* Is willing to be trained and has a desire to learn
* Has a keen eye for detail
* Is willing to ensure all policies and procedures are followed
* Will work to the best of their ability 100% of the time
* Takes pride in their work and has a can-do attitude
* Good communication required, with a good attitude and behavioral skills
If you believe you possess all the qualities listed above and are available as soon as possible, then click APPLY now, and book your very own id check/interview through Microsoft teams