Blue Arrow are seeking a Transactional Support Officer in Bristol to provide finance and administrative support to our client.Pay: £10.21 per hour Location: BristolDuration: 1...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with the National Health Service who are currently looking for an experienced procurement officer based in Derby City Centre. You would be working as key member of the team within a busy, fast paced environment.
Please note the position is a 6 month contract, with potential to be extended further.
The position is starting as soon as possible meaning candidates should ideally be immediately available or have short notice periods.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to support within a great organisation and would suit individual's looking for contracting work where they can experience working in an busy fast paced environment.
On-site parking is available.
Pay Rate: £9.09-£10.45 p/h
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
About the Role
To support the timely achievement of internal Key Performance indicators including the management of savings targets, contractual spend targets and individual customer specific targets.
Support in the ongoing analysis, review and management of spend data, identification of new contractual opportunities and update of transactional procurement rolling work plan.
Acting as first point of contact for the department, dealing with routine and specialist enquiries in a pleasant and helpful manner, communicating relevant information to stakeholders, referring to others as appropriate.
Duties will also include:
* Answer telephone calls, taking messages and passing on accurately to the relevant departments/person.
* Liaising with internal and external colleagues and other departments
* Carry out timely and accurate information analysis and reporting on agreed areas of portfolio.
* General administrative duties.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Previous procurement experience is essential.
* Proven experience with all Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel is essential
* Public sector knowledge/experience is desirable.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
Located just outside of Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services or on foot from the bus station.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.