Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an experienced back office administrator to work in CheltenhamStart Date: ASAPHours: 8:30am 5:30pmPay: £9.61 per hour (weekly pay)Duties:Data entryDealing...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with one of the UK's most reputable auto motive companies with the positions based in Derby.
Our client is responsible for providing goods and services to thousands of customers throughout the UK, due to their continued growth we are looking to recruit 2 experienced Administrator's to join their team on a temporary basis.
Please note this is a temporary position to start as soon as possible so we are looking for the successful candidate to ideally be immediately available.
Pay Rate: £9.50 p/h
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
Please note weekend work may be required to cover peak, but would not be worked consistently.
About the Role
The main aspect of the role is to provide support and back office administration to in sure the customers have a smooth journey when collecting their new vehicle. This will involve assuring all the necessary documents, handbooks, spare keys etc are ready avaliable to the customer upon collection.
Duties will also include:
* You will be responsible for making sure all necessary items are logged onto the in house system in accurate manner.
* Liaising with internal and external colleagues and other departments
* Utilising reports and investigating findings from external sites, such as the DVLA.
* General administrative duties.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Previous administration experience is essential
* Proven experience with all Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel is desirable.
* Experience of working collaboratively in a team in a busy administrative environment
* Experience of working in a customer service setting and used to responding to customers in a friendly and professional manner.
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
Located just outside of Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services and is walkable from the Derby bus station.
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.