Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an experienced back office administrator to work in CheltenhamStart Date: ASAPHours: 8:30am 5:30pmPay: £9.61 per hour (weekly pay)Duties:Data entryDealing...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with Derby's largest Education provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a number of temporary senior administrators to support during a very busy period.
Please note these are temporary positions starting as soon as possible meaning candidates should ideally be immediately available or have short notice periods.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisation, where other working opportunities may also be available. This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work to either suit short term commitments, or as a chance for longer term employment.
On-site parking is available, and there are also canteens and other on-site facilities available.
Pay Rate: £10.69 p/h
Hours: 37 hours per week
Opening Hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm (5pm Friday)
Work pattern to be agreed to meet key operating hours, the structure would be 4 x 7.5 hours with 30 minutes lunch and 1 x 7 hours with 30 minutes lunch
About the Role
To assist with within the placements department, guiding students through the effective delivery of placement administration, acting as a key contact point for students and stakeholders in placement settings. Giving advise and guidance to ensure the process is run with a smooth transition.
You will use a range of technologies to support and facilitate liaison and monitoring through the ARC system (training will be provided). You will also be comfortable with using technology to gather information to gain a clear understanding of the level of student engagement and performance on the programme.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Previous administration experience is essential
* Proven experience with all Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel is essential
* Experience of working collaboratively in a team in a busy administrative environment
* Experience of working in a customer service setting and responding to feedback by improving service provision.
* Strong ability to produce accurate written communication that is well structured
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
* At least a Level C in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English - must be included on CV
* Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
Located just outside of Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services, as you can also use the client's bus services free of charge which run every 10 minutes, including services to and from the Derby bus and train station. There are also alternative bus stops just outside the site.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.