Role: Telephony AdvisorLocation: South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh EH12Salary: £10.32 per hourContract: Temporary (Ongoing), 6 months minimum possibility of permHours: Full time, 35 hours per week...
Role: Telephony Advisor
Location: The Gyle, EH12
Salary: £10.02 per hour
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing), 6 months minimum
Hours: 35 hours a week, Monday to Friday, from 8am until 6pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your financial services career. Becoming a Telephony Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for Telephony Advisor to join a busy team within the commercial banking customer delivery team of a major Edinburgh based. This role will see you assisting pre-existing clients with a range of queries, always ensuring to give the highest level of customer service.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role. A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous. This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
* Handling a high volume of inbound calls from commercial customers with occasional outbound calls
* You will be assisting customers with a range of queries in relation to making payments, trouble shooting technical issues and password resets.
* Call times could be 5 minutes for simple queries to an hour for more complex issues.
* You might also find yourself giving information and promoting other products and services that you think might benefit the customer
* You will also try and encourage customers to be as self-sufficient as possible by using the self-service platforms so that it keeps the phones available for other queries that can't be done through self-service.
* Through regular training you will be kept up to date with products and services available, this could also lead to further development opportunities.
* Building relationships will be a key part of the role, when speaking with the customers, you will want to get to know them and understand their situation.
General Skills / Experience:
* Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Team player.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.