Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an experienced back office administrator to work in CheltenhamStart Date: ASAPHours: 8:30am 5:30pmPay: £9.61 per hour (weekly pay)Duties:Data entryDealing...
Location: The Gyle, EH12
Salary: £10.02 per hour
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing), 6 months minimum
Hours: Part Time
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your financial services career. Becoming a Administrator with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for Client Service Advisor to join a busy team within the banking and trade delivery team of a major Edinburgh based. This role will see you carrying out a range clerical and customer service duties.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
* This is a mostly administration based role with a small amount of telephony duties.
* Assisting clients in closing their banking accounts.
* Checking of the facilities attached to the business accounts.
* Assisting in the transfer of funds from the closed account into operating accounts.
General Skills / Experience:
* Administration experience.
* Planning and organisational skills
* Strong communication skills, particularly in writing
* Team player
* Attention to detail
* Willing to take responsibility for your own upskilling
* Willing to challenge the status quo.
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.