Warehouse & Distribution Operatives - Various Shifts - Middleton Manchester.
As a Warehouse Operative you will work as part of a team at this busy distribution centre based in Middleton Manchester.
You will be picking orders and assembling products ensuring they are delivered on time to retail stores.
Whether you are looking for job flexibility to suit your lifestyle or the opportunity to progress your career, this can be the role for you.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Having a key role in supporting store colleagues by making sure orders are assembled accurately
- Picking and manually handling stock
- Maintaining a clear and tidy warehouse and ensure any potential hazards are taken care of safely, quickly and efficiently.
- Making sure stock is received, stored, packed and transported according to the highest standards
- Taking ownership for your own and others safety whilst at work
- Using tools provided and training material provided efficiently
- Using your Mechanical Handling Equipment efficiently
- Working both independently and as part of a team
Full training given.
To be suitable to apply:
- Passionate about delivering great customer service.
- Energy to enjoy the buzz of working in a fast paced yet exciting environment.
- A driven and keen attitude to learn new skills as well as thriving whilst working in an encouraging team.
- Reliability and punctuality.
- The ability to adapt to working in a fast-paced ever-evolving environment.
- Be happy to go that extra mile.
Please apply on line.