Our client are a well-regarded company within the Financial Services industry. There is an amazing uncapped commission structure in place and top performers can expect...
Role: Client Service Advisor
Location: The Gyle, EH12
Salary: £10.32 per hour
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing)
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week between 8am and 6pm
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your financial services career. Becoming a Client Service Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for Client Service Advisor to join a busy team within the Commercial Banking Department of a major Edinburgh based. This role will see you carrying out a range clerical and customer service duties.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
* Carry out a range of demanding clerical or customer service duties, ensuring that the work is completed accurately and adhere to all specified Bank processes, procedures standards and relevant external regulations.
* As appropriate oversee the workflow of other colleagues, giving appropriate advice, guidance and direction to ensure work is completed in an efficient and timely manner.
* Respond to a range of demanding enquiries, clarifying customers understanding of the information being given.
* Act as a source of expertise to junior / less experience team members providing coaching as support where necessary and arranging more formal training as appropriate.
* Contribute to the appraisal process, collecting and keeping appropriate data.
* Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes / procedures / systems.
* Where required verify and check the work of other colleagues.
* When required support line management with the implementation of changes in own work area.
* Undertake duties at a similar or lower level as required.
General Skills / Experience:
* Excellent Communication Skills - Both oral and written
* Excellent Customer Service and Administrative skills
* Grammatical and Numerical Accuracy / Accurate Data Entry
* Ability to embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
* Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
* Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.