Our client are a well-regarded company within the Financial Services industry. There is an amazing uncapped commission structure in place and top performers can expect...
Role: Customer Service Advisor
Location: Tredegar Park, Newport, NP10 8SB
Salary: £10.11 per hour + Overtime + Unsociable Pay + Pay Progression
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing), 12 months minimum - strong possibility of becoming a permanent role
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week - Shifts are between 07:00 - 11:00 working 5 out of 7 days including some weekends.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join a busy team within the online support division of a major Newport-based bank. This role will see taking inbound calls troubleshooting technical issues on the online platform. You will be required to respond to queries/issues over the phone, live chat and by email, building relationships with customers while following the banks processes and policies. This is a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role. A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous. This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
* Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist)
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* IT proficient
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
* Handling a high volume of inbound calls from business/commercial customers and troubleshooting technical issues on the online platform
* You will be first point of contact for customers phoning in with questions in relation to the products and services that they use
* Using a mixture of phone, live chat and email you will discuss queries around products and services with the customers
* You might also find yourself giving information and promoting other products and services that you think might benefit the customer
* You will also try and encourage customers to be as self-sufficient as possible by using the self-service platforms so that it keeps the phones available for other queries that can't be done through self-service.
* Through regular training you will be kept up to date with products and services available, this could also lead to further development opportunities.
* Building relationships will be a key part of the role, when speaking with the customers, you will want to get to know them and understand their situation
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.