Full time relief chefs - Derby & Derbyshire x10
£12.50p/h to £15.50p/h - dependant of chef level, job roles, shifts and experience.
Shifts: day shifts, evenings, weekends, and night shifts on offer
Contract - full time immediate start
Are you currently looking to get back into a kitchen as a chef, but worried it might not suit your commitments and lifestyle? Or maybe you might be looking for an ongoing role but have concerns how you can do this with the hospitality sector since the pandemic? Blue Arrow would love to help, and support with this and we have immediate start dates too.
Blue Arrow Derby and Stoke on Trent are looking for temporary agency chefs of all levels to help support our clients with temporary cover ranging from holidays, sickness or general recruitment support, majority of our roles could easily lead to permeant work for you, or be as flexible as you want it be.
We are having a large increase in chef bookings coming through, ranging from restaurants, golf clubs, hotels, contract catering sites, and many more. This is a great opportunity to build extra hours, build your current network and profile, and have exposure to different environments along with working on a flexible basis.
Why Apply & Benefits to joining Blue Arrow
Blue Arrow is a Nationwide Agency based throughout the UK we have branches in all locations work is always on offer. A lot of our chefs who are registered with us enjoy working for Blue Arrow due to the flexibility around shifts, and we can offer both ongoing and short-term assignments. Another great reason is that you get paid a great hourly salary along with every hour worked, Some of our chefs have gained permanent roles with their perfect companies due to working in ongoing assignments and then offered permanent contracts and most importantly you are paid on time and on a weekly basis.
* Great pay rates and weekly pay
* your very own App and portal to accept shifts on the go, and submit timesheets
* Dedicated consultant
* Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
* Mixtures of shifts.
* PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED
* ongoing work in majority of our clients
* Company pension scheme
Type of chefs we are looking for:
We are looking for all levels of chef's which include the following:
* Breakfast chefs
* DBS Chefs / Cooks for schools care homes and prisons
* Chef De Parties
* Sous Chefs
* Head Chefs
* Catering Managers
Working times and shifts:
As you can imagine being a chef does mean you are expected to work days, evenings, weekends and nights. However the benefit for joining us at blue arrow means you can choose which days you want to work, and we can offer a mixture of shifts to suit all needs.
The working environment:
Due to the various different types of environments we cover your working environment will change from site to site, and even day to day, but we will look to place you in the most comfortable environments for you.
We currently are or have supplied to the below environments.
* Contract catering sites including industrial catering
* Schools, Nurseries, Universities, hospitals, Care homes and prisons - to work in these environments it would require an Enhanced DBS check - which we do have the facilities to put you through at a cost
* Garden Centres and farm shops
* Hotels, pubs, restaurants, golf clubs and events
I am sure we have something to fit your experience and needs
As we cover many locations across Derbyshire and Staffordshire, your commute will vary. If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great, if you're limited to public transport, we'll only send you to places that have public transport links and provide you with all the information you will need to get there.
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience as a chef, at least up to senior chef de partie role
* Flexibility in shift patterns - i.e must be able to work day and night shifts dependant on when the clients need cover
* Great communication and team work skills
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as we can provide this at a cost)
* Passion for food
* Ability to work under pressure
* Due to certain locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle
* Own chef whites and chef knives
* An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme, this will allow you to work within Schools and Care homes. (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed, this would benefit you in offering more work.)
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY, and sign up with us, feedback shows from previous chefs it can take less than 7 minutes to book your very own interview slot.