Chef de Partie - Fresh Food High End Coffee Shop - RG1 Location
I am looking for a Chef De Partie who wants to work with fresh produce as well as learn and progress in this great place. Do you want to work 35- 40 hours per week? Overtime available if you want.
Open seven days a week this very popular Coffee Shop, serving Breakfast and lunch is all about fresh, quality food made daily on site using the freshest locally sourced ingredients.
General working hours for the Chef are 9-5PM with earlier shifts for breakfast shift as required and sharing the rotation of working weekends.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills and attributes:
- Experience of working with fresh seasonal ingredients
- Understanding of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene practices and paperwork
- A team player with a 'can do' attitude
- A passion for food and producing the best for the customers
- Event catering background would be beneficial but not essential.
What's in it for you.....
- Great work/life balance - No Evening Work - 35 - 40 hours per week
- Up to £12.00 per hour, depending on experience plus tips
- Central Reading Location
- Opportunity to develop within expanding business
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house.