Retail Stock Replenisher - Summer Work - Wadebridge
Are you looking for work this summer? BlueArrow are currently building a team of staff working with a large retail client in Wadebridge. Our client is looking to build a team of night staff who will assist in making sure the shelves are stocked for the following day.
This is an ongoing temporary assignment, with night shifts available 7 days per week. Working hours will be 10pm until 7pm and the site is on a public transport route. Successful candidates will be given a full, on site induction and risk assessment including any new Covid restrictions.
- Keeping shelves full, and ensure that display areas are stocked.
- Loading stock form stock room and bringing it onto the shop floor.
- Ensuring ticket prices are shown.
- Making sure the shop floor is neat and tidy.
Once registered with BlueArrow you will be first in line for any job opportunities that fit your skillset and availability along with the following benefits...
- Ongoing work throughout the summer and access to our other positons thereafter.
- Competitive hourly rate of pay.
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Phone App to record your hours and book holiday
- Full time hours Monday - Sunday 10pm - 7am
If you would like to join our summer team please apply online, once we have your application we will give you a call with more details. If you have any questions about the role please call our Exeter branch on 01392 424733.