Administration Officer-Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with Derby's largest Education provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a number...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with a nationwide healthcare business based in Alfreton. They are looking for Administrator's to join their team on a full-time temporary basis with permanent opportunities avaliable.
Hours: Full-time 37.5 hrs
Hrs between 9:00-18:00-rota basis
Salary: £9.43 p/h
About The Role
We are seeking experienced Administrator's to be part of a busy office supporting on a long-term temporary basis with permanent opportunities avaliable.
At times the role can be very busy, so working under pressure and having good organisational skills is essential.
* Dealing with sensitive information and handling it appropriately.
* Maintaining and managing the data base.
* Data entry and effective use of Microsoft office packages.
* Office duties as required.
* Communicating with customers via email and the telephone.
* Previous office administration experience is essential
* Experience of working within an fast paced office environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Good time management
* Excellent IT skills
* Good organisational skills
* Flexible and positive can do attitude
* Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
* Hardworking and reliable
Please note you are required to wear a face covering around site, so must feel comfortable to do so.
If you live in Alfreton or the surrounding areas, and have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are bus routes available a short walk from the office.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.