Manager - Sports Club - Newbury - Up to £37,000
Do you have an interest in sport and want to utilise your marketing and hospitality experience, then we have the role for you!
We are looking for a Manager of a local sports club with a large emphasis on marketing. As well as managing a bar, conferencing facility and many events you will be responsible for utilising market research and analysis to direct marketing strategy and planning. Oversees the production of all promotional materials and marketing campaigns. Reports marketing and sales results to the Trustees and Management Board and develop the future strategy and plans for the Club, ensuring it remains sustainable and profitable.
Manager Job Duties:
- Interviews, hires, and trains staff members
- Establishes marketing goals based on past performance and market forecasts
- Oversees current offerings and comes up with initiatives for new products or services
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, social media, and other marketing-related projects
- Lead generation and events activities to ensure a continuing order book to meet the business objectives.
- Works within the department budget to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service within the Club
- Running of the bar, conferencing, and events facilities to deliver the agreed business objectives.
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to the Trustees and Management Board
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback.
If you have Marketing experience and are interested in a variable role, promoting, and marketing a sport site in Newbury, then this role is for you.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim, and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.