Blue Arrow Swansea are recruiting Laundry assistants to Support the NHSYou will be working in a an Hospital laundry department where they provide all linen...
OPERATIONS ASSISTANTS REQUIRED!
Assessment Day is being held 14th July for a Logistics Store based in Central Glasgow
Blue Arrow Glasgow are still on the search for another 16 Operations Assistants for an ongoing recruitment project!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of our key public sector clients.
We are looking for candidates to hit the ground running in this fast paced, evolving, exciting environment. Candidates will be required to work shifts on a 4 on, 4 off basis covering 7 days a week with nightshifts and early morning starts.
6am to 4pm / 8am to 6pm / 6pm to 4am / 8pm to 6am
This role is full time paying £10.79 per hour with O/T rates available when picking up extra shifts! This initially is a temporary role for the first 4 - 6 weeks with the opportunity of moving onto a fix term contract taking you up to at least December 2021!
Successful candidates will:
* Be confident on the computer and can easily adapt to new software
* Have experience in high volume stock takes with excellent attention to detail
* Be able to work in a "high risk" covid environment due to the nature of the role
* Have excellent numeracy skills
* Have previous experience with manual handling
Does this sound like the perfect opportunity for you?
Click apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch!