We are currently recruiting for temporary, flexible workers for bar and waiting staff positions based in Cambridge.
Successful candidates will have experience in a similar role and be available to start straight away, pending registration and completion of a Level 1 Food Hygiene certificate.
We have work available between 17th and 24th July and will then look to offer additional work as and when it is available.
- Excellent customer service skills and outstanding people skills; confident interacting with customers and dealing with customer complaints/queries/questions
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers, ensuring mutual satisfaction
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Able to confidently work in a team but also individually
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Aware of customer allergens and intolerances, and how to deal with them
- Proactive approach to tasks and duties
- Have great attention to detail
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A friendly and confident manner with customers and colleagues
- Be flexible and willing to accept feedback
If this is the role for you, please apply now and we will contact you to discuss your application as soon as possible.