We are looking for flt drivers to work in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire. This location is easily accessible if living in Mansfield and Nottingham. If you have done mail sorting before or would like to gain experience for future positions then this would be a great opportunity to get your foot in the door.
- FLT truck driving
- Bundle, label, and route sorted mail to designated areas, depending on destinations and according to established procedures and deadlines
- Open and label mail
- Accept and check containers of mail from large volume mailers, couriers, and contractors.
- Direct items according to established routing schemes
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Working as a team
- Good organisational skills
- Good level of English reading and writing
Our client are looking for employees to be able to work the following shifts, 6:00-14:00, 9:00-17:30 and 14:00-22:00. The day time shifts are predominantly Monday to Friday, The daytime shift pays £9.50ph, . Overtime will be available, which is paid time and a half and double time.
The Successful candidates will have to complete and pass the registration process. If you are interested please send your cv