Position: Assistant F&B Manager
Sector: Luxury Resort
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary: £22,000 + Service Charge
Type: Permanent, 45 hours per week
Are you looking for your next step in your hotel Career? ✔️
Want to work with fresh food? ✔️
Want to work with a friendly team? ✔️
Full overview of the department? ✔️
Varied events throughout the year? ✔️
I could go on! .....Then this role may be for you...
I am currently recruiting an F&B Manager to join a fabulous four-star hotel, Gold & Spa resort based near Bicester. This is a key and vital role within this lovely Hotel & Spa. You will be responsible for the overall running of the Food & Beverage areas from the Restaurant and Bar to the Conference & banqueting side of the business, running a slick, effective and efficient operation. You will develop and train the members of your team to ensure the customers experience is at the highest level.
Main duties and responsibilities F&B Manager:
- Proactively lead the team with regards to motivation, development, customer service, quality of product and Company standards to build and retain a strong team as well as a profitable business.
- To effectively control and manage departmental costs and quality in line with the budget.
- Maintain stock levels, inventory and accurate ordering.
- Assist the F&B Manager with setting weekly staffing rotas in line with budgeted revenue and to meet business demands.
- To work closely with the F&B Manager, Operations Manager, Events and Executive Chef to ensure you are aware of all functions, bookings and any special requirements on site each day.
- To provide first class service to all guests by ensuring presentation of all facilities within the hotel complex are always kept at the highest standards.
- Ensure the team are fully trained with regard to service, products, processes, customer service and professional behaviour and standards.
- In conjunction with the F&B Manager, successfully manage the team including recruitment, development, appraisals and ensuring a continued high level and efficient delivery of customer service.
- To effectively manage any performance and misconduct issues with support of the HR Manager.
- To take responsibility for the security of the department and stock, equipment and areas within it.
- To ensure that you and the team comply with all licensing, food hygiene and health and safety practices and legislation.
- To comply with any other reasonable requests from management.
What you need to be successful in the F&B Manager role:
- Experience from within a luxury hotel or venue restaurant
- Be highly organised
- Proven track record as a strong team leader
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess a strong knowledge of quality Cuisine
- Have an ability to supervise team members ensuring they deliver consistent quality of service
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be determined to create a memorable guest experience
- Completive Salary
- Staff Uniform provided
- Career progression
- Personalised learning and training plans to develop your skills and knowledge
- Pension Scheme
- Free Meals on Duty
- Free hot drinks and fruit in the rest room
- As day off if your birthday falls on a working day
- 25% staff discount in the restaurant
- Long service awards
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Bike to work Scheme
- Employee referral bonus
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 02039 603 650 // or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.