Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with UK's leading manufacturers of boilers, heat pumps & heating systems and they are looking to recruit 5 x Technical Advisors - Aftersales Service (Call-centre based) to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Please note this role will be based on site, and previous customer service experience within a call-centre is essential.
Hours: Mon - Sun (working 42.75 standard per week)
Hours of work will between 7.30am - 7pm (Monday to Friday), 8am - 3pm (Saturdays) and 8am -12pm (Sundays).
Rota's are advised 5 weeks advance. You will be required to work one Saturday in four and one Sunday in eight (subject to business requirement).
Salary: £20,000 - £21,000 + performance bonuses
Duties will include:
- Working as part of a small team within the Service Technical Department, this key position will involve providing technical advice to external Gas Safe Registered Engineers and End Users.
- Providing service and technical support for the Renewable and Commercial department.
- Required to engage with our customers so we can better understand how we can support them through the purchase / installation processes.
- Give advice by telephone with clarity and diplomacy demonstrating a good technical aptitude
- Understand customer requirements and demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- At least 1 year's previous call centre experience is essential
- Solid work history within customer service
- The successful individual will be able to demonstrate a passion for providing excellent customer service, demonstrate the ability to interpret technical information and instructions.
- Able to give technical spares advice with clarity and confidence and have the ability & drive to self-learn.
- Consistently achieve KPIs
- Knowledge of our products (desirable but not essential as full product training will be given) and a good problem-solving aptitude.
- Computer literate, ability to use all Microsoft applications, and show a good understanding of Salesforce.
- Diagnose possible faults with accuracy.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Highly approachable with good interpersonal
- Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.
- Flexible approach to learning new skills to support business requirements.
Why should you apply?
You would be working for one of the best employers in the area awarded with Gold Investors in People! It is a global heating company based in Belper with great values and ethics. You can enjoy not only family friendly atmosphere and stability but also feel safe with all measures put in place due to Covid19.
- Subsidised private healthcare.
- Flu vaccinations.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
- Subsidised restaurant.
- Extensive training for all employees.
- International development programmes.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Wellbeing programme
- 33 days of holidays
- Monthly paid performance bonus
Our client is based in Belper, so if you have access to your own car and live in surrounding areas, great! If you are limited to Public transport, there are bus stops a short walk from the site (just over 30 minutes if you are traveling from Ripley or Derby city centre), bus stop is located just outside the building, free parking available too.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.