Our client are a well-regarded company within the Financial Services industry. There is an amazing uncapped commission structure in place and top performers can expect...
*WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS MADE OVER THE PHONE. PLEASE APPLY WITH YOUR CV AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH, THANK YOU*
We are recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to start working immediately for a client of ours based in Waltham Cross, EN8, London. You will be working within the call centre of a large UK company who pride themselves on working closely and attentively with their ever growing customer base.
We are looking for full time candidates who are available for between 35-40 hours a week. You will be required to work flexible shift patterns across 7 days (you must be available on weekends!). Hours typically will be split across 4/5 days and reflects the current requirements of the call centre. Shifts start at 5/6am so we do ask that you're local enough or a car driver to be able to attend work at this time. Free parking on site.
Pay rate £9.05ph, increasing to £9.25ph after training. This is also ongoing, temporary work so you must be available long term.
Key responsibilities/tasks include:
* Answering all incoming calls, customer call backs and some outbound calling
* Logging late deliveries, shortage queries and all customer enquiries
* Logging and investigating invoice queries
* Processing customer supply requests
* Handling and resolving customer complaints
* Ad-hoc tasks as per business requirements
* Experience in a call centre is desirable, but not essential as full training is provided
* Good understanding of Microsoft applications
* Excellent IT skills
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
* Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressured environment
* Competent at multi tasking and prioritising
* Resilient and calm personality
* Problem solving capabilities
* Able to work efficiently in a team and independently
* Able to work to tight deadlines
* Prior customer service experience is essential
If interested please apply now with your CV and we will be in touch!