Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an experienced back office administrator to work in CheltenhamStart Date: ASAPHours: 8:30am 5:30pmPay: £9.61 per hour (weekly pay)Duties:Data entryDealing...
BlueArrow Exeter are currently recruiting for a Transport Administrator for our well-known client based on the outskirts of Exeter. This role will be suited to people that have admin and customer service experience and are happy to work within a fast paced environment dealing with delivery drivers and customers. We have full time and part time roles available to suit your schedule.
This role is available immediately and there is potential for the right person for this to become a permanent position.
Duties include -
- Allocating deliveries and collections to drivers
- Taking control of booking drivers and routes
- Answering queries via email and/or telephone
- Checking delivery and/or collection ETA's
- Updated customers with delivery details
- Other admin duties as requested
Benefits package -
- Ongoing position
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- App to record your hours and book holiday
- Full time hours Monday - Friday - 10.30am - 7pm
- Part Time Hours Monday - Friday - 2pm - 7pm
- Full training provided
- Immediate start
- Free onsite parking & on a public transport route
If this sounds like the right role for you please apply online or for more information please email
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share your experience related to the above role with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application.