Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with an excellent family-run business who are a recognised brand within the health and beauty...
Blue Arrow are currently working with a higher educational provider in the Falmouth area. We are looking for a self-motivated HR Business Partner, to provide first line support to managers and staff relating to HR policies. This role comes with a great holiday pay and full time hours, flexible hours working Monday - Friday!
Requirements & Responsibilities
- To support the HR team by assisting with strategic and departmental plans/projects by taking a leading role in the delivery of HR elements arising; supporting and translating business requirements into effective HR practices
- To support the HR teams with complex investigations, supporting disciplinary, grievance, capability, probation and ill health procedures; providing specialist advice and case management strategies
- Provide trusted, credible and expert advice to managers and staff on the full range of complex HR/ER matters, build relationships with a coaching solutions focused approach.
- Work in partnership with senior managers and Directors to deliver assigned change programmes. Providing specialist advice and professional guidance to assist with organisational design, workforce planning, restructuring, TUPE transfer and refreshing of structures.
- Provide operational support to the HR Business Partners, as required to provide adequate business cover and continuity, in particular, during periods of annual leave.
What skills do I need?
- Level 7 CIPD (preferred) or equivalent qualification/experience/ Chartered membership of CIPD (MCIPD)
- Recent and relevant progressive experience of working as a Business Partner, ideally gained in a complex organisation and/or the commercial sector
- Demonstrable success of working in partnership with managers to deliver innovative workforce solutions that meet business needs.
- Previous experience of using management information to support and drive business decisions/improve performance e.g. Workforce planning.
- In depth knowledge of employment legislation and current HR practice and other legislation impacting on HR issues.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication, IT, customer service skills.
- Ideally available for an immediate start.
- Holiday pay
- Weekly pay
- Online app for submitting hours nad booking holiday
- Full time hours Monday - Friday - 2-3 days per week office based otherwise remote working.
If you would like to apply, please contact apply or for any questions on the role please email
Please note that if you apply for this vacancy then you have given permission under Data Protection (GDPR) for us to share your experience related to the above role with our clients for their related vacancies. This will be the only notification you will receive regarding this and we take the receipt of your CV as your permission to proceed with your application.