Trainee chef - Production kitchen in Newbury - No Evening Work!!
Hours: * Shifts 6am to 2pm or 8am to 4pm 5/7 days rotating weekends
Working within a wholesale kitchen in Newbury you don't need any experience just lots of willingness to learn. Full training will be given. The company has great progression opportunities for the right person. The unit produces freshly made sandwiches, pastry items, bread, smoothies, and various other items for retail sale and other of the company outlets.
Main Areas of Responsibility....
- To work alongside the other wholesale chefs, whilst reporting to the Head Chef.
- To prepare the food as required by the daily production plan
- To produce the quantities on the production plan.
- To assist the other chefs in their activities
- To embrace the HACCP and SALSA systems and the requisite procedures with no exception.
- To embrace the H&S regulations and the requisite procedures with no exceptions.
The Ideal Candidate would possess the following....
Interested in working in a fast pace environment, meeting new challenges every day and tasting new products very often!
- Have a great attitude to learning
- Interest in food
- Can do attitude
Salary and Benefits....
- From £20,000 PA depending on experience
- Great working hours
- Working for an expanding independent company
- In house and off-site Training
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.