We are looking to recruit several Supermarket Shelf Replenishers for our client based in Horwich Bolton.
This is an operational role where you will be a member of the stock management team. You must demonstrate a passion for merchandise and the achievement of strong stock availability to support the selling operation to achieve sales targets.
Excellent communication skills are required to fulfil this role successfully
* Carry out stock handling and systems processes to minimise business risk and loss
* To achieve the branches sales targets by ensuring stock availability, stock movement and stock accuracy is delivered in a timely and effective manner
* Provide a warm and friendly customer experience at the Customer Collection Point
* Daily replenishments of products
* Ensure the presentation of the shop floor and stock room is up to company standards
Start times: 22.00 - 07.00am
Monday to Sunday shifts
- £9.50 per hour
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday pay
Applicants must be.
- Able to work well independently as well as in a team
- Reliable, with excellent punctuality and attendance record
- Customer friendly and service focused
- Operational, stock control or distribution experience would be desirable but not essential as training will be given
- Must have references to cover the last 6 months
These opportunities are available immediately. Please apply now.