Our client are a well-regarded company within the Financial Services industry. There is an amazing uncapped commission structure in place and top performers can expect...
Position: Customer Service Team Advisor
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
HOURS FULL TIME - Monday - Friday 8am-8pm
I am currently recruiting for 22 Apprentice Service Team Advisors to work with my client on site in Newcastle Upon Tyne, based at St James Gate in the city centre.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work on the National Apprenticeships Service team. The Apprenticeship Service team handle inbound tasks from employers, training providers, employer-providers, and end point assessment organisations. Apprenticeship Service helpline Advisers offer information to large organisations regarding the apprenticeship levy and how to use the appropriate systems to manage their apprenticeship funding.
DAY TO DAY DUTIES OF THE ROLE.
Your day-to-day duties will include handling inbound tasks from our customers who require assistance or information in regard to their online accounts. The team supports these stakeholders in a range of ways: from account set-up, answering questions in relation to funding and the apprenticeship levy, and an element of technical support assistance. This can be via incoming telephone calls, emails, and webchats, as well as providing a small number of outbound calls, to customers requiring technical incident updates where required.
The team work closely with their Team Manager to ensure the delivery of high-quality service and work to consistently improve performance.
Core hours required are Monday to Friday 8am-8pm but there may be a requirement to work outside normal office hours when necessary, therefore a flexible attitude to working hours is essential. Salary is £8.91 per hour.
The post holder will be responsible for identifying technical support queries and taking the customer through a step by step process to reach a successful resolution. Additional tasks will include raising complex queries to Tier 2 technical support and managing ongoing incidents by providing regular updates and gathering further details when needed.
KEY REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE
* Customer Service Experience
* Customer focused, with commercial acumen and an ability to influence and persuade, also to identify and manage customer levers and drivers.
* Flexible to work additional hours
* Computer Literate
* Experience dealing with calls
* Full paid training
* Overtime opportunities
* Competitive pay rates / Pay progression
* Instant access to Blue Arrow training portal
* Auto enrolment in pension scheme
* Ongoing Coaching and in role training
* 28 days paid holiday
* Proof of Right to work - Passport, Biometric Card or Birth Certificate
* Proof of Address dated in last 3 month - Utility Bill
* Proof of National Insurance - NI Card, payslip or P60/P45
* 2 Years referencing details ( Blue Arrow will apply for these)
* DBS (processed by Blue Arrow- External DBS not accepted)
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for? Apply NOW