Buying CoordinatorFixed Term Contract until March 2022Location GlasgowSalary Circa £23KAre you an experienced Buying Coordinator/ Administrator looking to develop your current skills?I'm currently recruiting for...
Established in 1956, they are a factory owned and operated business who sell direct to retailers globally and warehouse their specialty collections for distribution in the UK.
* Their products are functional and vibrant, and collections are uplifting and affordable.
* Tabletop and entertaining collections are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
* Children's ensembles inspire the imagination
* Pantry and kitchen products make food prep and storage simple and easy
* Pet products add whimsy and color to the category
Commercial Co-Ordinator Package:
* Hours of Work: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday with a 30-minute lunch break
* Basic Salary: £24k
* Holidays: 25 days plus 8 Bank and Statutory Holidays
* Pension: To be advised
* Probation Period: 6 months
General skills and personal traits
We require a motivated and dedicated professional with proven customer service, problem solving and strong written and verbal communication skills. Candidates must also have a proven ability to successfully manage retail account relationships
As a Commercial Co-Ordinator you will be:
* Hard-working and reliable
* Able to work unsupervised and deliver quality support at all times
* A good communicator with customers and colleagues
* Positive and have an approachable manner
* Focused with a natural desire and passion for our client's products
* Able to deal with a multitude of projects at any one time
* Maintain a happy, helpful attitude,
* A team player
In this role you will:
* Manage product development and execution of numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
* Responsible for the initiation of development, based on cad drawings/designs, through to sample approval before mass production.
* Co-ordinate with Sales, Designers and U.K. Account Managers to ensure product is released in a timely manner to meet desired delivery dates
* Prepare all quotes and sales related correspondence and research and resolve queries related to account concern/issues.
* Ensure that shipping, labelling and packaging requirements are fulfilled. Update all relevant departments and oversee that Routing and Compliance manuals are distributed, understood and updated
* Collaborate with U.S. Logistics department in to order to oversee and correct problems that may arise relating to specific orders.
* Attend tradeshows and meetings as required
* At least 2 years previous related experience
* Attention to detail
* Ability to work independently
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Knowledge of Excel a must
* Ability to converse in Mandarin at business level would be an advantage