Position: Kitchen Porter
Sector: Luxury Hotel - Fine dining
Location: Oxford City Centre
Hourly Rate: £9.50 P/H + Tips
Type: Permanent, 45 hours per week
Are you looking for your next step in your Hospitality Career? ✔️
Want to work with fresh food? ✔️
Want to work with a friendly team? ✔️
Have opportunities to progress? ✔️
City centre location? ✔️
Work in a fully renovated hotel? ✔️
Be part of a pre-opening hotel? ✔️
I could go on! .... Then this role may be for you...
My client is on the lookout for an enthusiastic kitchen porter who share the Hotels passion for all thing's hospitality. This is a great opportunity for somebody who likes to get stuck in, who can work well in a team as well as independently, and has great attention to detail.
The Hotel at its final stages of a multi-million pound revamp to make it a truly a destination hotel for anyone visiting Oxford. If you want to be part of an exciting pre-opening hotel, then this may be the role for you, as my client is looking for people to start as soon as 19th July...
They offer support, training, and development opportunities to help your career flourish. They believe that investment in each one of our 'collectives' is key to the success of our business and happiness of our customers. As a member of the new team, they are looking for an exceptional candidate who shares these values.
Your key responsibilities as Kitchen Porter include:
- Ensure basic cleaning jobs are carried out as quickly as possible.
- Collect and wash up pots and pans.
- Clean food preparation areas and equipment, in addition to crockery and cutlery.
- Unload food and equipment deliveries.
- Keep the storeroom organised.
- Keep work surfaces, walls and floors clean and sanitised.
The ideal kitchen porter will have:
- Experienced as a Kitchen Assistant/Porter
- Professional and polite
- Good understanding of English
- Efficient and reliable
- Can multitask
- Completive Salary
- Staff Uniform provided
- Career progression
- Personalised learning and training plans to develop your skills and knowledge
- 28 days holiday (inc BH's)
- Pension Scheme
- Free Meals on Duty
- Free hot drinks and fruit in the rest room
- As day off if your birthday falls on a working day
- 25% staff discount in the restaurant
- Long service awards
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Bike to work Scheme
- Employee referral bonus
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 02039 603 650 // or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.