Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an experienced back office administrator to work in CheltenhamStart Date: ASAPHours: 8:30am 5:30pmPay: £9.61 per hour (weekly pay)Duties:Data entryDealing...
If you are an experienced Administrator with a passion for numbers, we could have the role for you.
This is a fixed term contract for 10 weeks with the possibility to be extended.
Due to the location, own transport is essential
- Track site attendance and provide information to Security and Operations team on who has booked to attend site
- Meeting organisation - co-ordinate meetings across site, book rooms, desks and manage NCC office logistics for all teams working at site
- Provide administrative services to operations at the site including scheduling of meetings, preparing and circulating papers in advance, taking and issuing minutes and actions from those meetings
- Undertake office organisation including managing supplies, equipment and facilities for staff. Provide space management and help other teams organise their office areas to create a high quality work environment
- Provide support services for office and welfare functions at the site including franking mail, answering general enquiries (including from members of the public), maintaining stationary stocks and covid PPE and support on-site staff working in the offices etc
- Raise and receipt purchase orders, invoices and other finance tasks and maintain finance records for the Operations Team and One Collection Programme Team (as required)
- Manage site diaries
- Welcome internal visitors to site and ensure SMG staff have been inducted and have undertaken their orientation
- Make travel arrangements for staff and book taxis for visitors, ensure site vehicles are available and properly booked out
- Assist with the commercial & events activities at the site
- Co-ordinate waste disposal and reporting of waste and recycling for the site
- Assist to ensure Intranet documents are up to date
- Create and support documentation and databases for the operation and development of the site
- Directly support the Head of NCC, NCC Operations Manager and the NCC Commercial Manager with the operation of the site.
Skills/ Attributes needed:
- Good IT skills, Outlook, Word, Excel (in particular)
- Good communication skills (e-mails, documents and in person)
- Experience of minute taking
- Good knowledge of Office equipment (Scanning, laminating, franking machines)
- Proactive and personable nature
- Due to location of site, the candidate must hold a full clean UK driving licence