This role is perfect for anyone who is looking to gain extra hours around their current jobs, or anyone bored of sitting at home and...
School Caretaker DBS essential x5
Location: Central Derby DE21
Pay: £11 to £12 per hour experience dependant
Contract: Temporary ongoing - immediate start
Hours - Morning shifts only 7am till 1pm Monday to Friday
Blue Arrow Derby are currently working in partnership with several Schools, Trusts, and Academies throughout Derby and Derbyshire.
We are searching for candidates who are immediately available and hold a current enhanced DBS (covering child workforce) issued within the last 12 months or registered as part of the update service. (We are also able to provide you with a DBS check ourselves, however this may result in a delay in a start date due to the checks being completed.)
About your new Role:
* Ensuring that the security and general appearance of the building and surrounding areas are maintained in accordance with the required standards set by the school.
* General cleaning around the schools
* Setting up and putting away furniture after classes and assembles etc
* Keyholder- opening and closing the school making sure everywhere is safe and secure.
Why should you apply?
* This is a fantastic opportunity to work within some great organisations that can offer on-site parking and facilities available.
* This would suit individual's looking for immediate work but also anyone looking for temporary flexible work.
Hours & shift details:
* Monday to Friday
* Day shifts
* Ongoing 7am till 1pm
* Pay rate from £11 per hour
* Previous experience as a care taker, janitor handyperson or site supervisor (within an education environment is desirable)
* An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme, without this we cannot work you in Schools or Care homes. - we do have the facilities to put you through one but will result in a slower start date
* Ability to lift and carry furniture
* Ability to use own initiative to manage own work effectively
* Use of general cleaning equipment and attention to detail
* Flexible interpersonal skills with an ability to communicate with diverse groups and individuals
Fantastic location, this particular school in located within Chaddesden easy to get to and from the school.
The Next Stage:
If you are interested in the above role and feel you can meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY and we will aim to process your application as quickly as possible.