HEAD CHEF - 4* INDEPENDENT HOTEL - FARNBOROUGH
CASUAL DINING CONCEPT RESTAURANT
We are recruiting for a Passionate, experienced and driven Head Chef to play an influential role as part of the Hotel's Senior Management team and work alongside the Hotel's Executive Head Chef to be in charge of the Hotel's casual dining restaurant.
As Head Chef you will lead, inspire and motivate your team to deliver an exceptional dining experience to the Hotel's guests, the Restaurants focus is on fresh produce with a focus on a casual concept based on an American theme serving fantastic food alongside cocktails & drinks.
The Restaurants has 42 seats and is very popular.
- Experience at Head Chef level within a fresh food environment
- Passionate about food
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
- Discounted employee
- 25% off all food & beverage
- The opportunity to earn a 10% annual bonus
- A complimentary meal whilst on duty
- Monthly, quarterly and annual staff rewards & recognition
ACT NOW - PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.