CHEF DE PARTIE - Upmarket Farm shop / restaurant establishment
£200-£300 per month service charge
Only 3 nights a week!
Chef de Partie needed to join this amazing establishment at brand new upmarket Farm Shop / Restaurant establishment located near Bagshot, Surrey.
This is an incredible opportunity to join this unique venue, which has a farm shop alongside 2 dining environments both using their own farm shop produce as well as sourcing the best local suppliers to create amazing seasonal menus.
This role will be based in the main Kitchen. The restaurant is open for all day dining and offers extensive menu options for guests.
Only 3x nights a week - Thursday, Friday & Saturdays (10am-10pm shift wise)
Mon, Tues, Weds - open from 9am until 3:30pm
Sunday - open from 9am until 4pm
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Sous Chef
* To assist in the preparation of menu ideas and the ordering of stock
* To prepare and cook food to a quality standard according to set procedures and to assist in ensuring all dishes are ready for services and all a la carte mis-en-plus is in place.
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Supervising the Commis Chefs
What You Need To Be a Successful Sous Chef
* Proven skills at a CDP Position within a rosette establishment
* A passion for delivering high quality, fresh food
* A desire to learn and progress your skills
* Knowledge of all Food Safety practises, to include HACCP, COSHH
The Reward/Benefits - Sous Chef
Work Life Balance
Up to £25k + service charge
Only 3 nights a week
Joining an independent company
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.