Catering Supervisor - Education Sector - Macclesfield - Permanent - £21,800 Term Time Only
Overall Purpose of the Role
To supervise the performance of frontline catering team members. To ensure all tasks associated with food production, front and back of house services and any general support required with due regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations are carried out. Where necessary ensure frontline teams perform all general duties to support the efficient running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements.
- Is passionate about delivering a world class service to our clients and customers
- Is able to work as a team but also willing to act on their own initiative
- Acts with honesty and integrity
- Previous experience supervising frontline teams within a similar environment
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
- Criminal Records Bureau security checks required where applicable in accordance with Employment Law and Legislation
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can-do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Food Hygiene Level 2 or 3
This is a permanent role starting end August in readiness for the new school year.
Please apply with CV to this advert.