£353 per week - paid weekly
Interested in helping customers in their Mobile Phone Contracts?
Good at talking to customers and supporting queries?
Can start July/ August 2021 - looking for ongoing contract - No end date?
You will start with us and complete 3 weeks in house - classroom style training. We will discuss the business, processes, how we interact with our customers and how to ensure your calls deliver the best service possible.
Classrooms style training is for the first 3 weeks prior to going into grad bay training where the previous 3 weeks is brought to life and you can experience calls with customers for the first time. You will have a dedicated floor walker, coaching sessions, and an experienced manager to support you through the next 12 weeks whilst you are still leaving the role.
After being on site for at least 12 weeks - if you are 100% confident in your role and able to pass a speed to competency assessment and can evidence excellent time keeping and absence we will explore a home working solution for you and provide you with all the equipment to work from home under a hybrid working model.
If you consider yourself to be a Customer service ambassador, who enjoys helping customers, looking for an opportunity to work for formidable high street brand. You'll be working in a Modern, bright and eye catching air-conditioned building located on the side of the M56 motorway in Preston Brook in Runcorn - WA7 3QA
Daily you will be Delivering great customer service, in a work-hard, play-hard culture but in a relaxed, supportive and fun environment.
If you are immediately available, ambitious and would enjoy working in a call centre, customer focused environment and a driven working environment with exciting growth plans then this could be a great opportunity for you.
£9.50 an hour £353 per week - paid weekly
You would be representing a global leading technology company, often new and revolutionary cutting-edge technology within the mobile phone sector. Your calls will all be inbound - answering queries from external customer regarding delivery times, Mobile phone orders, moving contracts, roaming and general enquiries
Working hours are Monday-Sunday business hours operate from 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday and reduced times at weekend. You must be flexible to work a mixture of early and late shifts 5 out of 7 days full time.
There is ongoing support in training, coaching one to one sessions and mentors there to support you through any system or process issues and guide you throughout every aspect of your role
The site is based at Preston Brook - Runcorn WA7 3QA, this is where you will world when not at home
* Answering a variety of customer calls regarding Mobile phones, services and tariffs
* PC literate
* Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities.
* Good problem Solver
* Excellent track record of Excellent absence and punctuality levels in previous roles
* Able to demonstrate a friendly and personable approach to customers in a previous role
* Good understanding of DPA and building loyal customer rapport
Details of your responsibilities'
* Answering a variety of customer enquiries regarding their contract with Tesco
* Checking deliveries of phones
* Problem shooting on handsets
* Dealing with bill queries
* Multitasking between different systems to handle calls
The roles are due to start on the following start dates
12th July and August 2021
In return for a sound work ethic and an excellent attendance level at work we offer:
* Ongoing contract - temp - perm eventually
* Pay weekly
* Ongoing coaching and mentoring
* £9.50 PH £353 per week
* Free shuttle bus from WARRINGTON and Runcorn to help you travel to work
* Free Parking
* A friendly team to work with
* Location - Runcorn - Cheshire WA7 3QA
* Full time
* Inbound calls - no sales
* Immediate start
* An opportunity to grow within a leading Mobile phone supplier
Please attach your CV outlining your customer care experience - and wait for the next steps
Only apply if you can do the criteria above and able to start in July/August
All applicants will be contacted with 24 hours of uploading CV if have customer service skills and Pc literate
Blue Arrow Call Centre Team