Waiting staff & Bar runners.
As a member of Waiting Staff you will have:
- Excellent customer service skills and outstanding people skills; confident interacting with customers and dealing with customer complaints/queries/questions
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues and customers, ensuring mutual satisfaction
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Able to confidently work in a team but also individually
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive approach to tasks and duties
- Have great attention to detail
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A friendly and confident manner with customers and colleagues
- Be flexible and willing to accept feedback
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware, and glasses, arranging table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Greet and show customers to their tables
- Present a variety of menu options and daily specials to customers, and share additional information about each table with restaurant team and kitchen team where necessary
- Take accurate food and drinks orders; this could be using a tablet/specific software, by hand via an order slips or by memory
- Communicate order details to the kitchen staff
- Check the quality of the final servings and resolve any issues, check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Deliver food and drink orders to the table deftly and accurately
- Attend to the tables throughout the course of the diner's experience at the restaurant/event venue/high street chain
- Guarantee compliance to cleanliness standards
- Work diligently to achieve outstanding service quality, providing excellent wait and customer service to guests to ensure diners/customers satisfaction
- Work with other staff as a team
- Carry used plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Follow all health and safety rules, explained by your manager
- Competent level of English spoken.
- Ideally proven/previous work experience as a Waiter/Waitress
- Food safety training is a plus
Culture and inclusion
If you're excited to join our friendly front of house team, don't hesitate to apply today.
So if you're ready to make the most of your skills and ensure our customers' dining experience is the best it can be, apply today.
If you want to work in a place where your hard work is recognised, and you are supported in honing your skills then apply with us.