An award -wining food services provider is seeking to appoint an Area Manager to cover their sites in SE London - Paying up to 30K for the right candidate you will be expected to lead by example, manage people considerately, adopt and maintain a people-focussed management approach. This is a permanent, full - time position.
- Ensure all risk assessments have been correctly completed, signed off and reviewed as required.
- To carry out investigation of all incidents and accidents involving employees, machinery, or equipment. Ensuring all accident reporting procedures are followed.
- To make sure all CSI audits are carried out and reported within the agreed timelines set.
- Lead by example, manage people considerately, adopt and maintain a people-focussed management approach.
- Have regular and clear communication with your teams so that they always know what is expected from them.
- Staff to be managed in-line with People and Culture Policies.
- Responsible in ensuring all your sites receipt invoices upon delivery.
- Make sure all sites submit daily accurate meal numbers.
- Accurate stock take figures for all schools submitted each Friday.
Please apply online or contact David Lomax ay the London perm Hub